– The Smoked Salmon Nacho – Chipotle cream cheese, smeared on a fried yellow corn chip, topped with smoke salmon, capers, diced red onion and cilantro leaves.
– Barbecue Grilled Prawns – Grilled prawns on shredded green cabbage and blue cheese slaw, topped with our signature barbecue sauce.
– The Red Star – Roasted red peppers stuffed with jumbo lump crab meat, on a bed of fresh In House tartar sauce, and topped with a spicy Hollandaise sauce.
– Sautéed Chicken and ‘Shrooms Fondue – Sauteed marinated chicken breast, assorted fresh mushroom, scallions all deglazed with a garlic cream, white wine and 3 cheese sauce.
– The Filet– Seared 7 oz Filet, creamy rustic mashed potatoes, grilled asparagus, topped with a sauté mushroom, Brandy garlic cream sauce.
– The Lollipop Lamb Chop – Lollipop lamb chops, black olive mashed potatoes, fried baby spinach leaves and a blackberry chocolate sauce.
– The Airline Chicken – Airline chicken with broccolini, dried cranberries, diced crispy bacon, Parmesan mashed potatoes.
– The Salmon Filet – Char-broiled marinated 6oz. Salmon filet, basmati rice, fresh herbs, scallions, grilled asparagus and topped with our signature barbecue sauce.
– The Top Shelf Crab Cake – Pan fried jumbo lump crab cakes, rustic house fries, sauté green beans.
– Prawns & Pesto – Orzo pasta tossed in a smokey cilantro pesto and aged Parmesan, topped with fire grilled prawns and served with pencil asparagus.
– The Walnut and Wine – Crisp Romaine lettuce, crunchy candied walnuts, sweet red seedless grapes, creamy blue cheese crumbles, julienne red onions, all tossed in our red wine vinaigrette.
– The Spring Mix – Spring mixed leaves, sliced Bosc pears, crunchy chopped bacon, roasted almond slivers, all tossed in our honey garlic vinaigrette and garnished with fried brie cheese cakes.
– The Caesar – Romaine lettuce spears, crunchy garlic croutons, shredded Parmesan cheese, tossed in our Caesar dressing.
– German Chocolate Cake – Moist German Chocolate cake layered with a blackberry preserve and topped with a creamy chocolate ganache and aged reduced balsamic vinegar.
– Bread Pudding – Classic cranberry and toasted almond warm bread pudding topped with a bourbon sauce.
– Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie – Vanilla Ice Cream, crunchy peanut butter blended on a graham cracker crust. Topped with chocolate sauce and chopped roasted peanuts.
– Blueberry Creme Brulee – A baked vanilla custard topped with caramelized sugar and fresh blueberries.
As a Courtesy to our guests, a dress code is enforced;
And no flash photography.
Twenty Percent Gratuity added to all reservations of 6 or more guests.